AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 12, 2007

What you do if you are a Multi Millionaire ?

Hello my groupes, I would like to ask you, What would you do if you was a multi millionaire ?
Would you stop working ? Would you take a trip around the world ? Would join all the hottest clubs ?
Or would you do, what I would do, and that is buy a pro sports team ?
Yes, if am every blessesd with being a multi millionaire !!!!
I would buy myself and my children there own NFL team, and NBA team.

It falls back from being a "Die Hard, sports Fan ".
Now I have missed the boat from becoming the next Joe Montana.
Well I have really been thinking about it. I always wanted to play in the NFL, or play in the NBA.
So I ask myself, What is holding you back from your dream or should say goal ?
Well the answer that is myself!!!!!!!!
You are the only person that holds yourself back. If you work hard, and be smart what you do there is nothing that you can do.
If you want to write a book, then what are doing it ?
If you want to go back to school and earn a degree. Then why are you not in school ?
What ever you want gop after it!!!!!!
This world does not give us anything, it will eat uyou up and crapp you out. Nobody, is looking out for more than yourself.
This is how am working for my goals. My taking my money, that I make, and I try to invest it.
That simple, I work hard for my money. And I want my money even work harder for me.
My children means more to me than anything eles in this world. The only person that means more to me is the Love of my life. ( you know how you are ).
Now with that said, I first am trying to make even money to payoff our house!!!!!!!
That is the first thing, that needs to be done. The next thing is to pay off all of our bills.
Now you are saying, that will not give you enough money. To buy you and your children there own NFL team or NBA team.
And you are right. that will not me enough money to buy a pro team.
However, I also said. What are doing, to make your dream possible ?
Myself I write on my blog. If it makes me the money then I am happy and I am just that closer to my goals.
So I blessed that I have this drive.
And I try not let myself, get down if it is going slow. The ponit , is that now, I have the rest of my life to get there.
Do not give up. Do not give up.
I will not give up, I will not give up.
So with that is said, lets start today right now.
Nuff Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.