AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sex and Sports; David and Voctoria Beckham


Why is everyone so crazy about David Beckham ?
All I have been seeing on ESPN's Sportscenter is about Beckham.
Now this falls inline with my section " Sex and Sports ".
David Beckham is married to "Spice Girl , Sporty Spice ". Yes I know she is hot. And I know the woman, out there think Beckham is hot.
So I have put them on our List on Sex and Sports.
Am not a big fan of this kind of football. Not at all. Am noy going to bullshit you, by saying I am of of Beckham or his wife Sporty Spice.
I will say this however, that they are superstars. And that they both have that sex appeal that will draw you in.
You the Beckhams are on list. Of Sex and Sports.
Nuff Said

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.