AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, July 13, 2007

Getting Back in The Game

How can you write after, you get upset after what someone said, a hateful comment to you ?
I was in a great mood, ready to post.
So I will post about that, trying to get myself back in the mood to write on my sports blog.
I will get back to my posting on sports after i calm down and get my head back in the Game.

You see when you have friends, they give you shit every now and then.
Just because every now and then, they think they are better than you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck' Em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am back in the Game, and am going to be one of the best Sports Blogger, back on this God Lovin Planet!!!!!!!!!
Well Nuff Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.