AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, July 13, 2007

Is David Beckham; worth 250 million

I want to know why is David Beckham, is making 250 million dallars ?
I do not hate on anyone that makes that kind of cash.
But 250 million dallars, who watches soccer in this country?
Am just asking, it is not NFL , NBA , or the MLB. Am just asking a question . I do not understand it.
I know why no one watches soccer, here in America. It is not a contact sport. I guess they are paying Beckham, all that money.
Is to have a super star. In the one sport that no one cares about, only soccer moms.

Well I hope am wrong , I really do. i hope that our country, will become a force in soccer.

And i would like to say, if more kids are in the sport. Only the better.
Nuff Said

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.