AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, July 20, 2007

Can We please Stop Writing About Michael Vick ?


I am sick and tried of hearing about Michael Vick. Is there any other sports stories going out there.
Yes, there is . Now what about Barry Bonds, reaching 753 career homeruns. Or lets say Ken Griffey Jr, hitting 2500 career hits.
How about A-Rod, now with 32 homeruns for the season,which gives me 496 career homeruns.
A-Rod, is saving the Yankees, this season.
Or what about the upcoming NFL, season.

Now why are we the media, the press , and the bloggers, are giving Vick, press coverage. Yes, i know that Michael Vick, is a big story.
With the Feds, pressing down on me. The trial does not start for mths, there are other stories, to write about. The only reason am posting this post about Michael Vick, is trying to get the word out.
Please for God sake, give our athletes, there respect, and start giving the credit, for the there record setting seasons, and there careers.

Now with all the details are released on Vick's, dog fighting ring. It drives me crazy, for I love Pitbul dogs, and this poor example of a NFL, Quarterback, with the worst passing % in the league, is a waste of our time writing about.

When we can write about other stories in the league. All sports leagues, and our athletes, that we should give praise to.
Michael Vick story is just as sick as the Chris Benoit story. Vick if he is quilty , then it is up to law and the court, to set a punishment for him.
And then the NFL, should set the bar high in the punishment, dealing with Vick.
If Vick is shown not quilty, then Vick, should must be allowed to come back to the league.
However, I myself, am going to not post about Vick till he is in court.
Nuff Said

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.