AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Dan Patrick Leaving ESPN


Dan Patrick; leaving ESPN. Dan Patrick has been on ESPN, for 18 years. Dan also has had his own Talk Radio Show; on ESPN. Aug 17 2007 , will be Patrick's last time on ESPN.
Patrick said he wants to be a free agent. I have been wsatching ESPN, sportscenter. For years, now. Dan Patrick , is the one of the all time greats , on ESPN. I have idea what Patrick will end up doing, after he leaves ESPN. I do not know, who will replace Patrick , yet, they are going to have to fill big shoes. For Patrick, in some people's eyes is a ICON , as a Broadcaster, such as Howard Cosell .
I would like to see Dan Patrick , even host a TV talk show, much like " The Tonight Show " with Jay Leno.

I think he would be great at hosting a show, like that. Now here is a thought he could host " The Best Damn Sports Show Period " on Fox Sports.
Now that would be something.
Dan Patrick , would fit in just find on the On" The Best Damn Sports Show Period ".

Or Dan , could hook back up with Keith Olbermann. And host another show talk show ?
Well how knows what Dan Patrick , will end up doing , to follow his great broadcastering , career on ESPN.
Well Nuff Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.