AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, July 09, 2007

Amanda Beard; is she the poster child for sex in sports.











Amanda Beard; is she the poster child for sex in sports. Amanda , showed all in Playboy !!!
But, is Amanda a sports ICON, or is she going to be know for selling out for being in PlayBoy.
Now how I feel , about the newest Playboy Bunny. If Amanda, wants to be in PlayBoy, than that is her choice.
And if the rest of the Sport"s World, calls her a sell out. Then she made her choice and will have to over come all the bad press from it.
However, that is if the "Sports's World". Wants to throw her to the wolves. That has not happened yet, the fans are loving it. The guys at ESPN, sportscenter, act like Beards, layout in PlayBoy, is the greatest thing , since they put the pocket in the pita.
Like I said she is stunning, very sexy.
Playboy; will not hurt her at all. I tell you what it is going to do. After she hangs in the towl , and stops swinging. She now will have a chance to be the movies.
You thing am wrong, I think not. It is all apart of a plan, that she has. That is how am seeing it, however, I might be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.