AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Amanda Beard and Danica Patrick; Sex and Sports



Now lets right down to it; who is more hotter? Amanda Beard , or Danica Patrick ?
Which one is more sexier than the onther ?
Which one of these Babe, would one would you like most to do ?

Now I know Amanda Beard, now has been in PlayBoy. However , I know you have seen the pictures of Danica Patrick , in a Bikin . And if you havn't. I have them on Lummpy"s Sports World".
Now I have to say if I had tom pick out one of two , it would be Danica Patrick....
Why I love her smile, and she is just alittle bit of a hot head.
Now I know you guys are saying. " Lummpy Amanda Beard, is in PlayBoy " !!!!!!!!
However, I think little Danica, is just sexy.
But, what about you guys, who would you want to date ?
Out of Amanda and Danica.
Why is it that we fell for this ?
Sex and Sports, just sucked you in. And me to. Are Athletes, are being passed to us like just Dumd Sex objects or is it Just our culture that turned this way ?
Nuff Said

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.