AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, July 16, 2007

Griffey; how many homeruns, does he have him left?

How many homeruns does are left in Ken Griffey Jr?
Before he needs his career. Jr, already has hit 23 homeruns this season thus far. Which he now has 586, homeruns for his career.
However, can he play for another 4 to 5 years ?
I have written about Jr, what he could have been. If only he stayed healthy.
Now am starting to think that just maybe, that will help his career. Hear me out, Jr, sat out most of his time with the Reds. Now Jr, was hurt, it was not like he sat out, over a new contact. Which is so common place in sports today.
Now I think, and I feel, that Jr, will have 700 or better homeruns, before he stops playing baseball.
Griffey, still has the best swing in baseball.
I really do think he can do it. Just think about it. If Jr, play for another 5 years. And if Jr hits 40 homeruns per season.
That will give Jr, 808 career homeruns.
Now think about that. He can still pass Bonds, now that Barry Bonds, is 43 years old and Jr, is 37 years old.
So do the math, Barry Bonds will retire before Jr, unless Jr, wants to quite, earlier.
then it is up to A-Rod.
Am telling you baseball, fans, I think that we well see the Homerun record, be broken by three different players in the next 10 years.
Of course Barry Bonds, is going to pass Aaron, but then I think Jr, will pass Bonds, and then A-Rod.
Now if you do not see that this could happen, then I suggest that you look at the numbers.
I love Barry Bonds, however, I do believe that Bonds, will only hold the record for about 5 years.
And that Griffey, will come real close to Bonds, or even pass Bonds.
Sammy Sosa, I do not believe that he catch Bonds, yes Sosa, will have about 700 homeruns for his career. Yet, Barry, will end up with 800 or better.
I might be wrong, but you have to look at the numbers. And do the math, yourself.
It just shooks me that no other person has thought of it. Or if they did do the math, I do not want to there name on it.
From that the odds is to great, do they really want to hold on to Ruth, and Aaron. And hate to see the other Athletes, pass there boyhood heros.
Well all the press looks like that is the reason.
Well only time well tell, if the numbers are correct.
Nuff Said

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.