AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, July 13, 2007

Be Like Rocky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A childhood hero in Sports.
When I was alittle boy, I loved movies, and sports. I really loved Sports Movies.
Rocky, was one of the best Sports Movies. That is how is saw it, and felt.
Rocky, was a underdog, nobody that he had a chance, to win the World Heavyweight championship !!!!!
Rocky, even thought he would loose at first, from all the years from the crabs. Calling hhim a bum, and he would never amount up to nothing.
Yes, a true, Rocky moment.
Rocky, started to believe he could win. And he did win atleast he did in part two, but in the first one. He won, in my eyes, because it came to a draw.
Yes, he give everyone, crow to eat.
That is how I see myself, that am goiing to win, even if am a Underdog. Now am not going to say nothing bad about the people that are trying to keep me down.
That is not my style.
What I will say is that, I will not give up on my dreams, no matter what these people are trying to get me down.
Just Like Rocky, I will give them a big plate of crow to eat.
For I believe in myself , I do not need a pat on the back, from these crabs.
Am a real man, that is going through the fight of my life. And i want to be a Champion !!!!!!!!!!
Now you might think that is nice, glad to hear it. Good for you Lummpy, way go get back in the game, score that Touchdown.
Do one for the team. You are damn rite !!!!!!!!!!!!
My team, is my family, Bra !!!!!!!!!!!
My mom, my sisters, and my children , and the Love of my life.
I am going to be the best ............
Believe in yourself just like Rocky did !!!!!!!!!!
Nuff Said

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.