AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Montana , Brady, Manning , and Lummpy

When I was a little boy I always wanted to play for the NFL. Joe Montana , was a hero of mine.
I remember watching Joe , moving the 49ers , down the field in the Superbowl. Montana , was so cool nothing shook him up. He wanted to be the best quaterback that ever played.
Now am kidding myself every quaterback , has the same drive to be the best. However , Montana , put all together.
Now in todays NFL , I see two other quarterbacks with same stuff that made Joe into the best.
Tom brady and Peyton Manning, Brady has three Superbowl Championships , and Manning has one. Montana , has four.
Yet , they show the same drive that Joe had to be best.
Now as a grown man , at the age of 35. I have a new dream. I want to best sports writter , on a blog.
I work at this like am in traing. For a heavywieght fight. Yes , I have the same drive that Joe Montana, had, when he was playing Football. And like Brady and Manning has now.
If you have a dream. Then you should work hard at it. Yes , you fall down many times , however , never quite.
I know too many people, that just give up. School is to hard , my boos hates me. I just cannot get a break. My wife or girlfriend left me , I cannot do it now.
I heard them all. How heard it. I said it.
Not too long ago, I just wanted to give up, and lay down and pray to God to take my life.
Now my blog, hyas given me hope. I know that if I put in the work. That , I can be best Blogger, out there in my field. Sports.
Now am saying that am better than the other Bloggers out there. What am saying is that I have a different vocie or style.
That I know that the fans will enjoy reading. Well if that said, I invite you to my blog, I know if you give it a chance you will enjoy it. And that you like what you have read that I have wrote.
Maybe you might disagree , on my thoughts on sports. However , you will enjoy my blog.
So welcome all, To Lummpy's Sports World.
Nuff Said

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.