AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wanting the pain to Stop !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well has nothing to do with sports, what so ever. Yet, I have to get this out off my cheast.

Now have you ever loved someone ?
And you two had to brake up, for whatever reason. Well, I am in love with that one person, that I cannot get out of heart , my mind, she is in my soul. I cannot help it how I feel. My friends just wants me to forget about her.
Well, am hurting real bad over it.
I miss her and our children. How can I make it through the without her. I love her so much. This is so wrong, I cannot believe how this turned out.
I want to wake up from this nightmare, I mean, am going to do anything to hurt myself. I already. Am hurt to much, this real pain.
I have never felt like this before in my life. I cannot deal with this bullshit, am tell ya.
This is not what I wanted not at all. If I could I would go back and change everything, am not going to make it, very much longer.
How can you live with this kind of pain? There is nothing that more than my kids, and her.
My friends thing am out of my mind.
Am not I just want my my family back. And most of all I want the love of my life back.
Nuff Said

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.