AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, July 09, 2007

All Star, Homerun Derby is a Joke

I do not about you, sports fans. The Homerun derby, to me to sleep.
Yes, I know it was for the first five seconds. After that, is was terrible. I could not stay awake for nothing.
Ok, I may not be the biggest baseball fan, yet, I keep up with the big names in the MLB.
Such as, A-Rod, Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa, Ken Griffey Jr. And others.
The only thing that I enjoyed was the interview with Barry Bonds, and the inteview with A -Rod.
I do not even to watch the All Atar Game, because the Homerun Derby, was such a drag to watch. So painful.
Now if you are in the Homerun Derby, I think you should hit Homeruns. Call it strange, but is the ponit of this contest ? Now watching these big guys knocking the balls out of the park.

That is the idea right????
This was the worst one that I can recall in years, there no sterodis, there I can tell ya. Just some guys trying to hit the Damn ball. They need A-Rod, Jr, or someone to get the show moving.
This to me is like the NBA's Slam Dunk contest, every year, it puts me a sleep now also.
No one and I mean no one is as good as the men , made a name for them selves in these contest.
Where are the new sluggers, that will swing the bat after BONDS, PUTS HIS BAT DOWN FOR THE LAST TIME.
Is A - Rod are last hope after Bonds. God help us. And what will happen to Baseball, after Bonds, leaves the game. In Basketball, they had Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan, after Jordan left the NBA.
MLB, needs someone to step up besides A-Rod,!!!!!!!!
Nuff Said

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.