AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Recap; David Beckham and with sexy Wife

I would like to say am sorry. I made mistake. Mrs. Beckham, is Pose Spice, Not Sporty Spice.
Am big enough to say, that I was wrong.
However, I still stand on that, our country , is hooked Sex and Sports. It is like a drug , we all take it.
And it needs to change , why do want to know, which Athletes, are dating whoever ? Why do we the fans needs to know ?
Am to blame myself, for I read the stories also.
I really want to know how are doing on the field, on the court , or in the ring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very into stats, Why ? It helps when I do my picks, so I can give a better out look on who and what team will win.
This also informs me, who is a team player, putting there need to set records. And being a ball hog, or a want to be HOT DOG, in the game.
With not a single thought, for there team, on they can help there team win.
Tom Brady, is a Sex symible. However, the man is a great leader. and looks out for his team, and sets his team to win the game.
I hope David Beckham, is that kind of player, I have never been a fan of soccer, so I have no Idea.
I do know for what he is getting paid, he better be a team player. 250 million , I would support anyone that, pays me that kind of cash.
Well like I said I would to say am sorry for calling Mrs. Beckham, Sporty Spice.
Nuff Said

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.