AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Michael Vick ; A real Jackass


What the hell is Michael Vick; thinking. Running a Pitbull fighting ring!!!!!!!!
Now this gets me pissed off!!!!! For I had Pitbulls in the past, and yes I will own a few more in the future.
The Pitbulls has a bad enough name that it is, this just more bad press for the dogs. To hell with what this is doing to Vicks, career in the NFL.
Nobody, and I nobody should treat a dog like that, there are reports that he killed the some of the dogs, if they did not fight well in the ring.
I did not want to write on this story. because just thought of it makes me sick , and it just reminds me of my family, along with my Pitbull dogs.
With that out the way, I need to ask why, are these athletes, making really dumb mistakes that will hurt there careers.
You have Pac-man Jones, that just cannot stay away from the bars.
You have this Jackass, Vick, that just flat out breaks the law. Then you have Tank Johnson, which I feel that Tank, is the only one that got screwed. The Bears, should have not cut the man.
Which, I know why they did, because Tank, was pulled over from leaving a bar, and he did have a few drinks.
Yet, the Bears, should have waited to see how much he had drunk first before he was cut from the team.
Chicago made there choice and I cannot blame them for cutting Tank.
After all, he should have not took a chance, driving after he had a few drinks.
Alright so this brings me back to Vick, I just cannot believe this man, would take the chance to throw away his career. He could get up to 6 six years, in the jail.
Now Pac-man, should lose the season, je should not play unless. He can prove that he is trying to change his ways.
If he does not show that he is changing his ways, then the NFL, should let him come back.

Now I hope this will be the last time we hear about these players, in any sports leagues, that screw up this bad.
I know he are only human and that we will make mistakes in our lives.
However, please do not dumb about it.
Nuff Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.