AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Barry Bonds hit Career HomeRun 750; were have I been


Barry Bonds hit Career HomeRun 750; were have I been. All this time I have been posting about the greatest home slugger of all time. I let number 750, pass me by. I guess I need to give the Chris Benoit, story a brake. Naw, I can do both stories, amd much. However, lets get back to Barry Bonds, on his away to brake the All time career HomeRun record. Bonds, has hit 13 homeruns so far this this season. Bonds, is on pace to hit 35 homeruns for this season ( 2007 ).
Barry Bonds, is only 5 homeruns away to tie Hank Aaron, with 755 career homeruns, and of course Bonds, only needs 6 homeruns to brake the record. Now this is agreat season indeed.
Nuff Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.