AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, June 18, 2007

#3 Ken Griffey Jr. | RF

Ken Griffey Jr. Is busting out of his shell this year, however, Jr is 37 yrs old now, and the last 5 yrs has taken a tow on him. He is showing the fans and other teams that he is still one of the best players of all time. At one point Griffey, was thought of braking Aaron's record of 755 homeruns not Barry Bonds, or Sammy Sosa, or even Big Mac. Yes, if everyone can remember that Jr's face was on all the Video Games, for baseball. There was a homerun race watch for a few years between? You guessed it Jr and Bonds. For at least two to three years before Sosa and Big Mac, had there race to 61. The other day I wrote about Griffey, being the forgotten one, the other day. And the more I thought about it. It came to me, Griffey was the reason why I started watching baseball.

It was the homerun race between Bonds and Jr, not Sammy Sosa and Big Mac. I I want to thank Griffey and Bonds. For all what they did to save baseball, yes the race before the second race.
Baseball dose indeed owe these 4 players a thank you. Giffey and Bonds and Sosa and Big Mac.
For saving baseball, and the four men whom are the best homerun hitters of our time. Of course Barry Bonds, is the best of all time. However, this post is meet to give Jr much love.
And for now on I will write about these men, Bonds, Griffey, Sosa, and A Rod. For I believe that they are baseball. They are best. The facts and the stats do not lie. Nuff Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.