AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, June 25, 2007

To play football in the NFL is a God given gift

What is with football players getting into trouble with the law. Now I know from first hand, that the law dose not give a damn who you are. The police love's to ruin your day. If they can get you on thing they will. However, when you are making millions of dallars playing a game that you love why let the law take it from you. Yes I know it is not always your fault. And I know that there somethings that are out of your hands. Remember I understand. But, we can change the people that we are hunging out with. In my case I have to careful whom I date.
Trust me, I feel your pain. Men, please stay away from those strippe clubs, ok PAC MAN. Tank, try not to drive after you had a drink. Cincinnati Bengals, please stay inside, in the off season get the HELL OUT OF CINCINNATI, the police and the DA, has a hard to put your team in jail.
Am going to doing my part here in OKC, am trying to do all the above. But any ways, save your money guys, do not let a woman or the police take it away from you. Oh yeah, remember only afew can play football like you guys in the NFL, to play football in the NFL, is a GOD GIVEN GIFT. OK. Nuff Said. Do not let anyone take it away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.