AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Is Baseball's 600 club A big deal now

Is Baseball's 600 club A big deal now?
Now with Sammy Sosa, about join the club, with one more homerun. And there is Ken Griffey Jr, Griffey is only 18 homeruns away from joining the 600 club. So is the 600 club a big still?
Will I still do think so. There is a Wow factor when you read or see, a player that you have been watching for years when he reaches that 600 mark. I felt with Barry Bonds, and now I can feel it with Sammy Sosa and Ken Griffey Jr. These players are doing something that only four other men has done before. Hitting 600 homeruns or more. The group of baseball players that in the 500 homerun list is nice to. But 600, that puts you in a whole new league.
And the" 700 club FORGET ABOUT IT", you then become a Baseball ICON. Such as Aaron, Ruth, and Bonds.
I wounder do you think we will see a 800 club soon. Barry Bonds might join Josh Gibson.
Well NUFF Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.