AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bret Hart on Chris Benoit


Bret Hart on Chris Benoit, it was reported by the CTV.ca. "That Bret Hart called Chris Benoit, a beautiful man, who loved his son".

Now I know that Chris Benoit, is a victom, however, his wife and son were much bigger victoms. From a husbend and father. I am really shocked on how all this is playing out. There needs to be some answers to the questions, that brought this loving and caring husbend and father to kill his family. The result is of the answers could stop this from happening again to another family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.