AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

'Pacman' Jones sought for questioning in shooting

'Pacman' Jones sought for questioning in shooting. Is Pacman's career over in the NFl. The police is looking for Jones, from the shoting in Vagas during the NBA Allstar gar. Jones was at a stripp bar, when the shotting happened. For More on the Story, Link on PacMan. And for the past story when it was first reported link her on Jones. However, I want to be fair to Adam Pacman Jones, I think he is one of the best football players out there today. It is really a shame what is happening to Adam Pacman Jones. I know from my own past how hanging with the wrong people will do to you. Nuff Said. Now for Adam's NFL's stats link on Adam Pacman Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.