AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Chris Benoit killed his family, what was he thinking


I have been thinking about sports and the pro's that play football, baseball, and basketball. I just do not get it. What in the world is so bad, that they would throw it all away. Can anyone tell me my? They are making money, and they live like kings. Tank Jonhson, Adam Pac-Man Jones, a pro wrestler Chris Benoit, this has to be the worst story, I have heard in along time. Why would Benoit, kill his wife and son? I know life is hard, but DAMN IT. You kill yourself, and your wife and kid.
I feel I have the right to question Benoit, on this. My wife left me, took our son away away from me. But, I never, never, thought, about killing them!!!!!!
I am divorced from here and until, I ran into some troubles with my new girlfriend, I had my son every other weekends. Damn man. Life dose not end,

For you and your family, it is over. Chris Benoit, took away his right to live, that is wrong. No matter how you see it. What is worse than that he took his families right to live, that is damn wrong!
Can you picture there famlies, now today the lose they must be feeling.
Nothing can bring you back after you die.
Now to kill, your family, you had to to be loosing your every lasting mind!

I do not know if I can say any more on Chris Benoit. I hope God blesses his family, and his inlaws, and friends. Nuff Said. Damn let this be the last time we hear something like this!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.