AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, June 22, 2007

Ken Griffey Jr the press gives much love

Ken Griffey Jr, the press gives much love to him. Out of all the Homerun sluggers, "Ken Griffey Jr", is the only one of the Homerun sluggers, that the sports writers write that Griffey has has used sterdios or THG or that has used a croked bat.
Am not pointing my fingers at Bonds or Sammy Sosa.
Both players the press tries to ripp apart. Griffey however, the press seems to LOVE.
Fair not really but hey that is life. Nuff Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.