AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Griffey Jr Hits 580 and 581

Griffey Jr. Hits his 580 and 581 career homerun in the Reds victory over Texas.
I have been talking about Barry Bonds, for the past few years, on how Bonds is going to brake the Homerun record. Now I have been thinking about it these last few weeks on how at one time ago, everyone was talking about Jr. And how he is going to be our next Homerun King.
So I want to give Jr, his props. The man and great and he still has the sexiest swing in the MLB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.