AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Barry Bonds hits Homerun 747

Barry Bonds hits Homerun 747. However, it Bonds almost a whole month to reach it from 746. You can almost see Bonds in pain while swinging his bat. Bonds legs are tried, is Barry showing his age?
His last homerun was all upper body power.
Barry Bonds, has about 100 more games this season. To reach 756 career homeruns to pass Hank Aaron. To brake the record.
I am A fan of Barry Bonds, I just hope Bonds legs will get stronger, for the season is far from being over with.
http://barrybonds.mlb.com/players/bonds_barry/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.