AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, June 25, 2007

Dwayne Wade play Basketball with a sick boy

Today I saw a story on SportsCenter on ESPN. It was about a young boy who has been sick sence he was born. But the boy dose not give up, his will to live is as great player such as D'wayne Wade from the heat. Wade is also the sicks boys farvaite player, in the NBA. When Wade won the NBA championship in 2006. The same day the boy had a kidney transplante. On June 20 2006. Wade's son and the boy has even the same birthday Fed 4. As was reported on Sportscenter. Well it was a uplifting story, it made think what is really important to me. After all in away am trying to find my way in this world.
I have been trying to see for myself what this Blog will do for me. The answer is what will I do for this Blog. I have to do my best on this Blog, to get what I want out of it. Am not talking about becoming as Big as ESPN. Am talking about writting about the stories that move me and I think other sports fan will enjoy my point of view, on Barry Bonds, and other stories that I like.
Now back to the story about this little boy, he meet his ICON, D-Wade. And Wade and the boy played some HEAT kind alike HORSE, you if you miss ashot that the other player made you get a letter, first one to spell HEAT or Horse loosess. Okay. And they played one on one basketball,
Wade looked stiff after his operation but still looked like well D-Wade, yhr boy looked good also.
Can you just picture yourself playing Horse with your NBA Idle ? Well Nuff Said. I think the boy is a fighter just like his Idle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.