AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Chris Benoit was giving his son Sterodis


Chris Benoit' was giving his sterodis. Why? He said his son, was to small. Now Benoit, was not a big guy himself. Now I would love to big like Shaq, however, I can change my height. I can work out. But that is my chocie, if I wanted to grow bigger in muscle mass. Now A seven year boy needs to grow by nature. If his DNA, sets him to be 6ft 6in. Then let it be so. If his DNA, will only let me grow to be 5,10, then let it be so.
This whole story, is just sad.
I do not know how muck I can take. For I myself, have a young 5 year boy, and I would never hurt him on purpose. I would have never never never kill him.
I just do not understand, now Vince McMahon, please take control of your people.
I know you cannot take control when they are at home. I mean comon, this is America, a free nation. I know that, but Vince McMahon, can however, put in a system that test if his employess are using to much drugs. I mean comon they are freaky big. And I watch these guys.
And the press wants to down on Barry Bonds? When Bonds, has never failed a test for THG and sterodis. The USA Goverenment, needs to send there people to the WWE, not trying to get Barry Bonds. Nuff Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.