AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, June 04, 2007

Did Barry Bonds use steroids?

Did Barry Bonds use steroids? Or did hard work and training hard, get Bonds to the top of his game? I say it was hard work, why do I say that, because Barry Bonds passed every test for steroid use. He never failed a test at all. Can I ask you a Question? Baseball is America's game right? Baseball, proves that you can work hard and go far in what you love. Bonds is living proof that if you put in the work and work hard, and not give up. That you can do almost anything.

Now if that is not living his American dream, then I do not know what is. Barry, yes I am a fan of yours, not for just hitting homeruns. But for your hard work and never giving up. On your dream.

You sir are great, keep living out your dream.
By Mike D Lunsford

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.