AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, June 08, 2007

Ready to make my NFL picks for 2007-2008 season

How I make my NFL picks. I watch the games, I watch the players and I read about the game and the players and most of I all pay attention to the coaches. I have been a fan of the NFL, all my life. I have been in love with game football for years. It is true the game can change your life, it teaches us to work together as a team. Now you might ask how this gives me the balls to say I can pick the NFL games week by week with a 80% rate. This coming season, I will post my picks of over all wins.
However, I will give a point spread also.
And at the end of the season you can be the judge, on how much of the game I do know.
I am even going to express my views on game. To help teach others to look deep inside of the game.
I have spent count less of hours on line and watching ESPN and reading about all the players.
Yes I love the this game.
The only thing I love more the game of football, is my ex girlfriend and our 4 children.
That is enough on that subject. Are you ready for some football. I am. Now from the first game of preseason to the Super Bowl. I will put in my work and share my picks all season long.
It is going to be fun to to express my picks to you and why what team wins or looses. And just maybe make alittle money on the way.
Life is not all about money however, it dose make life easier though. But I will show you the way.
So let us enjoy this up coming season.
By Mike D Lunsford

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.