AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Spurs Duncan showing that they are the best

The Spurs are the real thing, the real deal. They closed down Cleveland. They shut them down, just face it NBA fans, Tim Duncan is the best player since Michael Jordan with the Bulls. Now I have stated that Lebron James, is the next big thing in the NBA, yes that is true. I will not go back and change what I have said on King James. However, until the rest of the team is can match his drive to be the best, then it will take a while for the Cavs to win a tittle.
For right now Duncan and his Spurs, are building a there team as one of the all time great teams that has ever won a Championship tittle in the NBA.
Tim Duncan and the Spurs, will win three more tittles before Duncan bows out and leaves the game.
That is my thoughts on the Spurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.