AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, June 08, 2007

I have been to other sports blogs these last few weeks and I have come to the point, in my blogging life that most bloggers are want to be sports writers. Now am talking down about these bloggers or there blogs.
I want and need to be different about my blog. I want to inform, not just give my thoughts on the game but try to teach and learn more about the game myself.
Why I write about Barry Bonds? I write about Barry Bonds, to give a different view of him my view. Everyone writes about Bonds may have took drugs to increase his homeruns, myself believes that the man worked hard and never gave up on his dream of being the best at his game.
My picks are for fun also, however, though I want to make a living in what I know. That is my American Dream. Ratings mean a lot to me, I want to make my own way in this blogging world. So I train my mind and all ways keep learning more about the sports that I love such football, baseball, and basketball and boxing. And I learn a lot about myself at the same time also. So I hope that you fellow bloggers and readers and most of all fans will enjoy my views of the game. Once again I hope you the reader will give my blog a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.