AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Chris Benoit's text messagess after he killed his family


Chris Benoit's text messagess after he killed his family.

This is case is so strange. Benoit sent these messagess, to the other WWE super stars.

Letting them know, where to find there bodies. And telling them how they can get in the house.

Not only that he informed his fellow WWE superstars, that his dogs are lockrd up.


3:53 AM - Chris Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
3:53 AM - Chris Benoit's cell phone: "The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open."
3:54 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
3:55 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
3:58 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"

Benoit, needed help.

It is to bad for everyone, that he could not find any help. I wounder if he even reached out for help, before he killed his family.

This is truly sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.