AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, June 11, 2007

Why no Love for the Spurs

The poor Spurs, nobody loves them. Why are the fans and the media not giving any love to the Spurs? They are on there way to win a forth title in 9 years. I feel it is from the lack of sexy basketball. No big dunks, maybe some lame layups. But nothing that gives the that damn affect. Now even Tim Duncan, seems not to understand why, there is no love for him and the Spurs. Well Timmy do not worry about, just go out and keep playing ball, there is nothing wrong with you and the rest of the team. We the fans and the media are the ones with a problem. We want instant highlights. A fast food fans of the game. Where you and the rest of Spurs are cooking a 5 star meal.

Yes we ate up with the high life, and we want that wow affect in are lives.
We are the problem. The only that will help us, is ourselves.
I no my problem and I will help root for your Spurs. Just keep winning those tittles and the league, the fans, and the media, will come and give you love, for the wonderful way you play basketball.
By Mike D Lunsford

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.