AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Vince McMahon needs to stop the show




Vince McMahon needs to stop the show; Vince, how many for lives have to be lost. From the use of sterdois, from your super stars. Now I know that the show must go on. However, just look at all the men that has died way to soon. Eddie Guerrero, in Eddie Guerrero's case it was from a drug overdose. Then there Owen Hart's death in the ring. Durning a Paid per view, show. Now Vince McMahon, can you please put a stop to these men. They are dieing to make you rich and to make a good living for themselves and there familys. Of course this lost lives of these men, does not fall on Vince's hands. I am putting the blame on Vince, not at all.


What is Vince's fault, is the lack of not running a company that helps this from happening. Vince please let Chris Benoit and his family be the last ones to die to soon.


Now Vince McMahon, is a great business man, and I know he knows how to run a company, but I like I wrote, do not push your super stars to the edge. Sometimes they fall of the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.