AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, June 22, 2007

Sammy Sosa and hatefull press

Sammy Sosa and hatefull press. I do not understand why all the hatefull press he is getting, from the press right after he hit his 600 career homerun. After all Sammy Sosa, is now a member of the 600 club. Sammy Sosa now joins Hank Aaron (755 career homeruns) Barry Bonds ( 748 career homeruns) Babe Ruth ( 714 career homeruns) Willie Mayes ( 660 career homeruns). Now Barry Bonds, gets the same kind of hate that Sammy Sosa gets from the press. The hate that these two players gets is just wrong, they have never failed a test for sterdois or even THG. However, most of the sports writers say they will not vote for either slugger.

This is so wrong and so many ways, I just get to the point that I yell at my TV, every time I rear and see these so called sports writers judeing Bonds and Sosa. Yes both men should be in "Baseball's Hall of fame". Barry Bonds, who will brake Hank Aarons all time career record for the most homeruns (755). And Sammy Sosa, 600 plus homeruns. With three straight years with 60 plus homeruns in a season. Sosa hit more Homeruns at Chicago, then Babe Ruth, hit in New York. Now that is truely saying something. Let these men in the Hall. Nuff Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.