AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The reason for my Passion for Sports.


Hello fellow Bloggers, I just want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween. I love this time of the year, with Football going in the middle of the season. And the NBA starting, almost every night there is something to watch, that is if you are into sports. The reason why I enjoy sports like I do is for it brings me back to when people come together to cheer there teams. Strangers sitting together talking about there teams or there sport building a bond. A brotherhood if you want to call it that. I there are more important things to discus other than sports. However, sports give us chance to brake away from the everyday grind. I love sports for this reason it is a release for me a brake from work and from school. I have a passion for the NFL and the NBA It is like the one true love for me. And it will always come back after a long absence. Well I hope everyone can understand the reason why I support sports. Besides I feel it is good for children also lets them develop team work and social skills. So I ask readers and fellow Bloggers give my Blog a chance. Thank You.
Lummpy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.