AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Yanks fall to hunger Tigers


The Yanks fall to the hunger Tigers. Who would believed you, if you said the Yanks would lose to the Tigers, in the first round of the playoffs. Nobody would believe you, so I say if the Tigers can knock out the Yanks who was going to win it all this season, so that is what was supposed to happen, I guess the Tigers did not get the memo. That New York Yanks, was the team beat for they are best team in Baseball, well I guess the Yanks, could not tame the Tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.