AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 07, 2006

NFL week 5 picks to


Here are my picks to win in the NFL, week 5.
Chicago Bears will shut down Bufflo.
Carolina will beat Cleveland.
Minnesota will run all over Detroit.
New England will kill Miami.
St. Louis will crush Brett Farve's Green Bay.
New Orleans will jack up Tampa Bay.
Indianapolis comes up strong against Tennessee.
NY Giants will win a close one over Washington.
Kansas City over Arizona.
Jacksonville over NY Jets.
Oakland will upset San Francisco.
Dallas wins a real close one to Philadelphia Eagles.
Pittsburgh will bearly beat San Diego.
Baltimore whipps Dever.

There are my picks for week 5 in the NFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.