AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, October 02, 2006

ICON takes the feild



Brett Favre, is a true football ICON. Favre, played in two Super Bowls, and won one of them. Tonight Favre, and the rest of the Greenbay Packers, take the Eagles. At Philly, one more Monday night game for the ICON. Which puts the fans of the game of the NFL, for this could be Brett Favre's last Monday Night Game. The fans has been given a gift this spring, by Favre coming back for one more season. Greenbay, was just terrible last season. Now with four weeks in the season, Greenday is looking like last season just sad,however, Farve, has a spark and showing the fans and the NFL, that he can still play the game. So I am going to put on my coffee, and watch my Monday Night Football. Greenbay takes on the Eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.