AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Baseball Gods, are they real


Can the the Tigers, win it all at the end of the season. Just out of no were the Tigers, finish strong, to knock out the Yanks. Last season it was the White Soxs, and even The Red Soxs, before them, could the screw be turning for all the teams that only could dream of the glory and the fame of winning a chamnpionship in MLB. For the Red and White Soxs, teams of the last two seasons, or even The Diamondback. These teams are winning the World Series. Now if the Tigers, can win the World Series. I will start praying to the Baseball Gods, for Barry Bonds and the Giants, to win it all in 2oo7. For there must be Gods of baseball, then if the Tigers win it all. For they are a good team, not a great team, however, they have shown heart. And a heart, is all A Champion needs. I hope the Tigers, will go on and win it all. For the Tigers, in my eyes are champions. GOODLUCK TIGERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.