AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, October 23, 2006

Kenny Rogers dirty hand.


Kenny Rogers, dirty hand, was it a factor in the how Rogers, pitched. I do not think so, Yes Rogers hand did have dirt on it, however, Kenny Rogers, is not a dirty player. As a cheater there has never been a case against Rogers, bending rules so why would fans and sports writers crying foul. I just hope the writers, will not dump more dirt on Rogers, hall of fame career like they did with Sammy Sosa, over a kored bat. Besides, after Rogers washed his hands, then Rogers lit up St. Louis. The bottom line is that Kenny's hand had dirt on it only in the first inning. The other seven innings Rogers hands was clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.