AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Eagles Big D to Strong for Cowboys


The Eagles big D to strong for the Cowboys, at Philadelphia. The cowboys kept the game close into the fourth quater, then Dallas lost the game to a intercepition in the end zone. The Eagles ran it back to score at the oppesite end of the field. Dallas Quaterback Drew Bledsoe, was sacked, hit, knocked down and throw down durning the game. T.O., only caught the ball four times for 48 yards. Mcnabb, however, looked great throwing the ball for over 300 yards with three touchdowns and ran in for one touchdown. The Eagles, and Cowboys, lived up to all the hype from these last few days. Both teams played hard, but the Eagles comes through with the win 38 to 24. I cannot wait till these two teams meet up again this season. Even if you are a fan of Dallas or Phila, or a fan of the NFL. This was a great game to watch well I hope everyone enjoyed the game as I have.
Now my picks reults will be up after the late game tonight, for week 5 in the NFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.