AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Every week I give my NFL picks


Hello sports fans, every week I am going to post my NFL picks, for upcoming games. I am throwing out these picks for fun, however, I have studied all teams, I also am very of my picks in through out the season and into the playoffs, you will see just how much I know the game and how much if I have on the player. I introduce my my picks no later by Friday night before the games. So lets get real, people and take it to next level of play.
If you disagree with my pick feel to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.