AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, October 20, 2006

My Picks for Week 7 in the NFL

NFl Picks by Lummpy

Here are my Picks for Week 7 in the NFL.
Carolina over Cincinnati
New York Jets over Detroit
Miami over Green Bay is my upset for the week.
My buddy at my job thinks that Green Bay will beat Miami.
Jacksonville over Houston.
New England over Buffalo.
Philadelphia over Tampa Bay.
Pittsburgh over Altanta.
My bddy thinks Altanta will win.
San Diego over Kansas City.
Dever over Cleveland.
My buddy picks Cleveland as a upset.
Arizona over Oakland.
Seattle over Minnesota.
Indianapolis over Washington.

And for Monday Night.
Dallas over New York Giants.
Once more my buddy picks New York over Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.