AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Green Bay takes down Matt Leinart and the Cards

Leinart, shows heart, when he is being sacked.

Can the Arizona Cards, bounce back after another lose. Arizona losses to Green Bay, the final 31 to 14, will Arizona win another game this season. Now I would like to see Arizona, to win at least one more game. This is a rebuilding period and Dennis Green, needs at least two more seasons to build this Arizona team. If the GM, of Arizona, fires Green, he will set back his Cards. So time will tell and how this Arizona, team turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.