AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, October 23, 2006

Oakland Raiders wins a game

The Boys in Siver and Black, Celebrate Moss TD.

Randy Moss, catches his 101st career TouchDown.

Oakland Raiders, wins a game. Now I am not being mean to the Raiders, so please donot take this wrong. The Oakland Raiders, have been the Red Headed step child to the NFL, for the last couple of years. The Raider fans, have been on pins and needles, waiting for the there team to win. Not only did the Raiders win, Randy Moss, catches his 101st TD. Now lets see if Moss and the Raiders, can build on the this win throughout the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.