AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Can The Heat Repeat?


Can Shaquille O’Neal and the Miami Heat repeat as Champions of the NBA? The regular season started last night on October 31. The Heat lost to a very young Chicago Bulls team. The Bulls signed Ben Wallace during off season. Wallace gives Chicago power in the paint that the Bulls have not had since Dennis Rodman. The Heat still has the same line up as last seasons World Champions. With O’neal, as the leader and Dwayne Wade as the young and upcoming Super Star. Yes I said up and coming, the reason why Wade is not a star yet, he has only been in the league for three years going on his fourth. When Wade has been in the league for a few more years and has improved each year then we can call him a Super Star. I am not bashing Wade, I am just being honest how many players come out win a Championship and just fade away the rest of there career. I hope Wade is not one of these kinds of players. Now with a lost like the Heat took last night, the know it all sports writers are saying the Heat is in trouble and they are not picking the Heat to repeat as Champs. Okay the Heat lost badly, however, you can base the whole season on the first game. I am just in shock someone slap me. Better off someone call the papers and tell them stop pushing there hate against teams or players they dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.