AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, January 23, 2009

Trickin @ IHOP ?




Oh ' NO ! I just didn't hear That !!!
I am sitting here , at the IHOP .
You , know my office . Lol !!!!!


Hooker and Dumd Ass , At IHOP
Working , on The Lunsford Post .
And I , over hear the woman sitting in front of me , the next table . With this guy , who took her out on a date . She is saying that I am , sorry . For spending all of your Money , at the Casio . She said , I don't know what happened I always win .
And this guy , just has enough of money to pay for their dinner at IHOP . This poor guy , it just gets worse . She , is saying now , I need a man to take CARE OF ME !
Wait , it gets worse .
Now , she is saying that . My landlord , is paying my gas bill . I just cannot make it , by myself .
Why , did I leave him ?
O'h No !!!!!!
This woman , should be a Hooker !!!!!!!!
Now , she is crying ? What he Fuck ?
This Dumd Son Of a Bitch !!!!!
I want to lean over , and say run man , RUN !
This Hooker , just told him , want him back . And she said they was only Married for four years .
Now , get this . She is laughing . I just saw her crying 5 mts ago . And she talking about , sex . And this Dumd Ass !!!!!!! Just told the Hooker , he has not had Sex , in a couple of years .
Give a reason , like you was fighting to stay out of prison . Or something .
Don't be a Pussy !!!!!!
I am telling you , you act weak , and this hooker , will take your heart . And your Money !!!!!!!
Get this , the Dumding is sitting their , counting his cash in front of her .
You , Big Dumding !!!!!!!
Why , didn't you go to a Titti Bar , atleast you will get a lap dance . lol !!!!
And , she is talking about meeting guys , on her Myspace !!!!!! Give me a break , Bitch !!!!! You have to be , like 45 . Why , are you just leading along this Dumd Ass ?
I have learned alot in my 37 years , I thought that Hookers , loved me . But , I was wrong . Lol !
If you meet somebody , and go out on your first date together . And , if she takes your money , and then talks about her Ex Husbend . Then , cry's and laughs in less , than 5 mts . About , I just don't know how I am , going to make it . I am used to being a stay at home wife .
And , talks about other guys , that she has dated from MySpace ?
Then , you are out , with a dirty ass Hooker , that just cares about herself . Not , you or her kids .
Been there done that . Came out of that , the better . I just hope this guy , wakes the FUCK UP !!
And , won't try to date this HOOKER .
I know , what you might say , that I am mean .
Being rude , that I am a Woman Hater .
I Love Woman , I just hate Dirty Ass Hooker Bitches !!!!!
That try to use a guy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.