AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, January 19, 2009

The Road to the SuperBowl 2009




The road to the Superbowl 2009 .
It was a great ride fans , their was 32 teams at the start of the season . And Now we are down to 2 teams left . The Steelers and Arizona . that is right Arizona .
Wow , who would have thought that , no Tom Brady , no Mannigs . We have Big Ben Rothlisberge and Kurt Warner .
Fans , this game coming up . Will go down as a blow out or a nail biter .
Both Warner and Big Ben , are playing their heart outs . Im so happy to see Warner , back in The Big Show , just another Big dance .
I cannot wait to see this year superbowl , it is going to be one of the best yet .
I will give my pick on the Game , soon . I have been reading stats , on both teams . I just want to see how they treat the next two weeks , all talk or all business . So this years Superbowl pick is just going to be about who wants wants it more .
Either Warner or Rothlisberge .
That is will show in the next two weeks , durning the practice and the media days . And if they act like they already won , before the kickoff .
We have all seen it before . I am just being honest . I hope it is a nail biter , instead of a blow out .
Let the count down begin , I am ready .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.