AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, January 12, 2009

The most powerful tool


The most powerful tool in the lorld of sports .

Sex appeal . It drives the fans to watch their teams and cheer them . We would like to be Tom Brady , for just one weekend .

Pulling the women that he gets. Or to be the Face of The Dallas Cowboys , to have Jessica Simpson as your girlfiend .


Yes , sports is not all about bone crushing hits , or slam dunks , or even homeruns . It is also about the pretty boy , that gets all the Babes .

Im not hating anyone , play on players . I just want to be drafted in the game .


Any red blooded man wants to be .

Im just upfront and honest about it.

Well , I have become a walk on . And trying out for the team . I aint saying that Im going to out play Mr. Brady . I just want to play , as a average player . Lol !


No hatin here .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to thank every reader, every single, person that visits " Lummpy's Sports World ".
I would love to hear all of your thoughts on the posts on Lummpy's Sports World. Good or bad, even so so.
I want read what you have to say. Feel free to write me a E mail, at LunsfordMD@gmail.com.